Our Return Policy
1. No refunds are available after 30 days from the date of purchase.
2. Books must be returned in undamaged condition and sealed in the original clear plastic shrink wrapping. We will not accept books that are damaged or are no longer in the original shrink wrapping. Jim Hanifan Sports, LLC reserves the right to reject refunds if we deem that the book is in unsalable condition.
3. Jim Hanifan Sports, LLC does not accept responsibility for damage incurred during shipping. If your book was damaged in shipment, you must contact the shipping company for resolution.
4. If your book is still sealed in the original shrink wrap and you wish to return it, you must contact us in writing by ground mail or email. Email return requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must state your refund request and the reason for returning it.
5. Refunds will not be issued until we receive the returned book under the conditions stated above.
6. Refunds will be issued by Jim Hanifan Sports, LLC for the purchase price of the book only and will not include any shipping charges. Do not ship the book to us COD or as "Bill to Recipient."
7. The refund on books purchased by credit card will be issued as a credit on the original card number provided to us. Any books purchased by check will only be refunded after your check has cleared the bank.